Sunday 21 October 2007

Customized - Memorial - Magazine Cover (with YOUR Loved Ones Picture)


Description
8 x 10: ImageIn Loving Memory If you want to capture memorable dates and events with an unique and artistic display, this magazine cover can be personalized per your desires.I was commissioned to create this cover for which my client incorporated it as the focal point of a photo collage board that was exhibited at the memorial service of her loved one.* Just email me your picture, and I’ll create your very own customized magazine cover with your image in place of the one you see now! * You can also mail me a photo, which will be returned with your order.NOTE: Customization includes photo and text.Convo me and we can discuss further, or email me, donnalynn@picturingart.comPrinted on premium quality, acid free, archival paper, producing an image with sharp details, and stunning colors that will last a lifetime.

courtesy: http://www.etsy.com/

No comments: